- For Menstrual Pain and Cramps
- Helps with back and overall body pain
- Reduces Acne
- Manages Mood swings
- Aids in Hormonal Imbalance
Safety & Precaution:
- This medicine contains Vijaya and other ayurvedic herbs. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, DO NOT apply this drug without a prescription.
- May increase the heart rate or cause high Blood Pressure
- Kindly consult your doctor before taking this drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Keep away from Children.
Scale To Measure:
Every 1ml of Vijaya Leaf Extract in the product equals 1000mg
So, 10% Vijaya Leaf Extract in 15ml (1.5ml) will be 1500mg
and in 30ml (3ml) will be 3000mg
Note: 30ml comes in 2 bottles of 15ml each and as follows for easy use.
How To Use & Dosage:
Apply 3 to 5 Drops and massage it on the affected area. In case of roll-ons, just cover the area of the pain.
In case of cream, take a bit enough to cover your face don’t over-apply.