- Suppresses any kind of pain like headache or cramps
- Levels Vata Dosha & enhances sleep
- Anti-inflammatory action & Reduces Chronic pain
- Brings down swelling and sensitization
Safety & Precautions:
- This medicine contains Vijaya leaf extract and other ayurvedic herbs. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, DO NOT consume this drug without a prescription.
- Kindly consult your doctor before taking this drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- May increase the heart rate or cause high Blood Pressure
- Keep away from Children.
- DO NOT consume Alcohol while under Vijaya leaf extract-containing medication.
Scale To Measure:
Every 1 ml of Vijaya Leaf Extract in the product equals 1000mg
So, 10% Vijaya Leaf Extract in 15ml (1.5ml) will be 1500mg and in 30ml (3ml) will be 3000mg
Note: 30ml comes in 2 bottles of 15ml each
How To Use:
Fill the tincture to the required dosage.
• Squeeze the tincture under the tongue, and make sure to keep a count of the drops consumed as per your recommended dosage.
• Hold the drops under the tongue for 30 to 40 seconds.
• Post waiting period, swallow the oil.
Sublingual (Holding the oil below the tongue) medications are placed under the tongue. They dissolve there, and their active ingredients are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Hence the job starts.